Delivery & Returns
Delivery is free for orders over £100.00 net (UK mainland only), when using our secure, easy to use online ordering. This is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.vervemartialarts.co.uk details are below -
|VALUE (Ex-VAT)||ONLINE through www.vervemartialarts.co.uk||Note that all other orders are charged
(including email, post, telephone)
|0 - £100||£6.50 + vat||£10.00 + vat|
|£100 - £250||FREE||£12.00 + vat|
|£250 - £500||FREE||£14.00 + vat|
|£500 +||FREE||£16.00 + vat|
- VAT must be added to all carriage charges
- There are no additional charges for bulky items.
- All deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore will be quoted separately
RETURN OF GOODS
Note - Our return guidelines only apply to items purchased directly from VERVE. If you have purchased your goods from another shop, instructor or distributor please contact them to arrange your return.
If you are not happy for some reason with your purchase, you can return the item(s) in their original state and packaging by simply telephoning or emailing us.
We will need to know the invoice number, what is being returned and the reason for the return.
Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange/refund when returned as new in original packaging within 14 days of purchase. The returns / invoice number must be clearly marked on the address label and returned to:
VERVE MARTIAL ARTS CENTRE (Verve UK Ltd)
Unit 9, Acorn Enterprise Centre
Fredrick Road, Hoo Farm Industrial Estate
Returned goods will only be accepted at our discretion. The following can not be returned under any circumstances :-
- Goods that have been worn / washed / altered / squashed / mis-shaped / embroidered / printed or soiled.
- Personalised and / or custom made products
- Discontinued / sale products and items.
- Products and items that are not in original packaging with instructions.
- Unsealed DVDs
- Returns without a returns / invoice number.
Please note that all martial arts related products have a limited life and should be replaced regularly due to the hard impact, 'wear and tear' nature of activities involved. VERVE is not responsible for the safe up keeping of the products once purchased.
The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer's expense.
- If you wish to return for different sizes or alternative products, please add £3.00 + vat per item for your carriage charge.
- We can collect goods at a cost of £10.00 + vat (this may be subject to the size & quantity of the individual return i.e. bulky items)
Once we have received your return we will contact you to let you know how the return will be dealt with. We deal with all returns within 48 hours so you can rest assured we treat our returns with the same respect as we do our orders!
Please also refer to VERVE 'Terms & Conditions' Policy